Designed specifically for female hands, Copper Star is a light urban glove. Incorporating a sturdy hard knuckle protection and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove also features a touchscreen compatible fingertip for use with GPS and smartphone systems and finger padding for durability pilot comfort. construction Anatomically profiled for an optimized feminine fit.
- Short and light glove complete with urban style, ideal for commuters.
- Hard knuckle covered with stretch spandex for high levels of protection from impact.
- Full synthetic suede palm for greater durability.
- Accordions on the back for greater finger flexibility. Wrist hook closure and loop for a secure fit.
- Palm reinforcement patch for superior grip. CE protection Level 1 EN13594: 2015, KP. MAIN FEATURES
- Ergonomic traction for ease of use.
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips on the index finger.
- Padding on the fingers to increase pilot comfort levels. Lycra fourchettes offer good breathability and flexibility. According to European law, the CE mark is a requirement of conformity for the marketing of this product.