The Nucleon KR-1 Cell back protector incorporates a race-oriented rear protection. Featuring a structured hard plastic shell, this innovative rear protection is uncompromising in terms of safety and performance. Ergonomically profiled for sporty driving with superb ventilation, the KR-1 Cell nucleon core is extremely light and breathable. construction The Cell Technology back-up protection is constructed from a blend of high-performance polymeric materials for optimized flexibility and excellent weight-saving properties.
- Developed in three waist-shoulder dimensions to cover all body dimensions. Highly perforated for maximum breathability and ventilation.
- Horizontal grooves for an adaptive fit in different riding positions. protection
- Extended low protection offers more protection for the driver. Compatible with the Nucleon KR-C protector by removing the adjustable straps. Compatible with Nucleon KR-TB protection for extended protection of the lower spine. MAIN FEATURES
- Adjustable and detachable elastic straps through a snap fit system for greater comfort. Height adjustable kidney belt with double hook closure system and loop for easy and secure closure.
- Soft Bio-Foam padded frame for maximum comfort.