Trekker Alaska motorcycle suitcase in black painted aluminum, 44 lt. It can contain a modular helmet. Equipped with the MONOKEY® coupling system which allows for a single lock, opening and release from the plate with the same key. Compatible with all Monokey plates, except those equipped with the stop light kit contact.
Like the lateral Trekker ALASKA, it is available in two finishes: Natural and Black. The clean and minimal aesthetic goes well with the rest of the range and focuses on practicality of use.
• WIRELEASE® SYSTEM: the cases are released from the plate by turning an external knob, equipped with a cable system (Patented), located directly under the Security Lock. To attach the suitcase, however, it is not necessary to turn the knob.
• Two handles located on the rear side of the topcase, which also integrate the robust hinges of the lid, thus allowing greater opening of the same without the need for the use of the classic retaining cables: once opened, the lid remains in position so as to make loading/unloading operations more comfortable.
• Four belt loops integrated in the monolithic structure of the lid, obtained with gradual changes of plane which give an elegant shape to the whole suitcase.
• Arrangement for fixing the backrest (available as an optional) using screws, without having to drill or glue any component;
• Rivets equipped with gaskets and sealed with the use of silicone, ensure watertightness even in the worst driving conditions.
• Interior of the structure equipped with a series of grips integrated into the supporting structures, which allow the load to be fixed both to the lid and to the bottom of the case.
Particular attention has been paid to the repairability and longevity of the product: the removal system, the lower stabilizers, the bottom and other components can be easily replaced, greatly increasing the useful life of the top case.