Copper is a light urban glove. Incorporating a sturdy hard knuckle guard and a full synthetic suede palm for high levels of durability, this glove is also equipped with a touchscreen compatible finger for use with GPS and smartphone systems and padded toes for improved rider comfort. construction
- Short and light glove complete with urban style, ideal for commuters.
- Hard knuckle covered with stretch spandex for high levels of protection from impact.
- Full synthetic suede palm for greater durability.
- Accordion panels on the back for greater finger flexibility. Wrist hook closure and loop for a secure fit.
- Palm reinforcement patch for superior grip.
- Ergonomic traction for ease of use. CE protection Level 1 EN13594: 2015, KP. MAIN FEATURES
- Touchscreen compatible fingertips on the index finger.
- Padding on the fingers for better rider comfort. Lycra Fourchettes for high levels of breathability and flexibility. According to European law, the CE mark is a requirement of conformity for the marketing of this product.