The SP-55 leather jacket boasts a classic design with a sporty fit to create an elegant urban jacket. Built in 1.1 mm soft cowhide leather for the perfect blend of comfort and abrasion resistance, the SP-55 has Bio-Armor on the shoulders for impact protection and GP-R protections on the elbows for resistance to 'abrasion, while the High Resistant Stretch The fiber panels under the arms and on the sleeves guarantee high levels of movement and an improved fit. There are also large perforated leather panels for maximum airflow and breathability, and a removable suction liner that allows the jacket to be adapted to weather conditions. construction
- Main frame in premium leather constructed in soft 1.1 mm cowhide for greater rider comfort.
- Large perforated leather panels for maximum breathability.
- Low-profile collar construction with padded edging for high levels of rider comfort.
- Pre-curved sleeve construction for reduced fatigue while driving. The removable wind lining allows you to adapt the jacket to weather conditions. Chest and back compartments can accommodate Alpinestars Nucleon chest and back inserts, available as an accessory upgrade.
- The waist connection with the zipper allows attachment to the Alpinestars riding pants. According to European law, the CE mark is a requirement of conformity for the marketing of this product. The following standards apply to this product: Protection Regulation EPP Category II (EU) 2016/425 - Class AA. CE Level 1 EN1621-1: 2012 Alpinestars Bio-Armor shoulder and GP-R protections for elbow.
- Alpinestars Bio-Armor protection on the shoulders and GP-R protection on the elbows for high levels of protection from impact. MAIN FEATURES High strength stretch fiber board (HRSF) on armpit and sleeve to further improve fit and feel.
- Snap buttons at the waist and cuff adjustment for a better riding fit. Two zippered hand pockets for real convenience.
- Logos in relief on the front, back and shoulders